- Personal and telephone admission interviews
- Extracurricular choices and options
- Essay writing and editing
- Letters of recommendation
- General and specific admission strategies
- General and specific financial aid strategies
- Any other reasonable request for legal, financial, academic, psychological, philosophical and extra-curricular advice and follow-up.
US $1500 (payable in advance)
If you wish for us to visit you and/or your family, the client pays out of pocket travel expenses. However, the vast majority of our clients are provided excellent service, without in-person meetings.
If fees quoted for either or both of the two stages of counseling are too high for the family’s budget, please contact Richard directly to arrange for a scaled back fee schedule.